Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day on a Budget ;)

Happy Valentine's Day!! I hope everyone had a wonderful day with their special someone!! So we didn't have a ton of money to spend on Valentine's Day this year, so we figured we would do something low key!! We ended up having a blast, and I documented everything we did, of course, with my camera!!
So.....first we went to Krystal's for lunch! Random, I know! It is definitely not the usual place that my Diva self & Rock-star hubby would eat at, but for some reason I have always liked it! As un-romantic as this is, my dad took my mom there on their first date! I guess that could have been romantic back in the day ;) Cody had never been to Krystal's before, so today was a first for him! He wasn't that impressed - but it was a different & unique experience!!
After that we headed to the movies! And here we are in the theater! We went to see New In Town...it was a pretty good movie, but I would say definitely a renter!!
Next up....Cheesecake Factory for dessert :) YUM!! The wait was an hour, so we got our cheesecake to go, and went to Kraft Azalea Gardens. We sat on a bench by the lake and ate our cheesecake! This was my piece - their new 30th Anniversary Chocolate Cake Cheesecake....DELICIOUS :)
Here is our view from the bench! What a beautiful Valentine's Day the Lord blessed us with!!
Here we are in the park, post-cheesecake!! Isn't he handsome?! 
I love him SOOO much!
And what would Valentine's Day be without a little lovin' ;) Cody, thank you so much for a wonderful Valentine's Day!! I couldn't ask for a better husband! 
You are all I need my Love, my Valentine!!