Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Bowl 2009


Steelers vs. Cardinals

So my husband and I are HUGE football fans! Tampa Bay Buccaneers are our team, and unfortunately didn't make it to the Super Bowl :(  That's okay though - my husband loves football so much - if there is a game playing, you can bet we are watching it! So needless to say we are all geared up for the Super Bowl tonight! The theme in Church this morning was "Game Day", and everyone wore their favorite team's jersey or shirt! The message was amazing, and was an awesome kick off for the day! Fun, Family, Friends, Football & Food - couldn't ask for a better day! I hope everyone is enjoying Super Bowl Sunday as much as we are!! I think it would be great for the Cardinals to win since they have never won a Super Bowl, but I have to say Go Steelers because Big Ben is pretty amazing :)

No comments: