Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My Mom :)

This is my family on my Wedding Day!! My Dad, Mom, Me, My Husband Cody, and my Brother!!
My mom had surgery this morning. She had a Complex Cyst on her right Ovary, so she had the entire Ovary removed. The surgery went great, and she is now home with my Dad and Grandma taking care of her! She is in a lot of pain, so keep her in your prayers! She is an amazing mom who is very active, so pray she can be up and moving around in no time!! I've got to say, my mom is the funniest person, even when she is waiting to have surgery, she is concerned about her bangs and having lip gloss on right! She wants to look beautiful no matter what!! My mom is such a diva and I love her so much! So please keep her in your prayers :)

1 comment:

Lyndsay Almeida said...

i'm so glad your mom is feeling well enough to worry about her lip gloss! so funny, but seriously, i'm glad her surgery went well. :)