Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Spring Mini-Sessions!

It is Spring Mini Session time :) Easter & Mother's Day are coming up soon, so now would be the perfect time for some new portraits!! I will be doing the mini sessions on Friday, April 3rd, and Monday, April 6th. I will start at 9 am and take sessions every 30 minutes until 12! Depending on how many people sign up, I am open to having an afternoon session one of those days as well!
Location: TBA
Cost: $55
-You will receive one 5x7 print of your choice, and will have between 10-15 images to choose from!
To sign up, send me an e-mail at KreativePhotography@gmail.com with your preferred time and I will send you all the details!!





1 comment:

Corinna Hoffman Photography said...

Awww...the shot w/ the little boy and the stetson hat is too cute :)